Hi Brands announces the vacancy for:
Graphic Designer (m/f)
Hi Brands welcomes you as a creative agency with clear and effective concepts. We advise our clients strategically and give them options to attractive designs. Our creative-strategic approach creates the basis for a successful and sustainable brand identity. As a hybrid agency we link creation and production therefore we bring a unique service. Our core competencies are corporate designs, brand communication, digital world and promotional products. This successful combination enables us to take care of our clients in a comprehensive manner and with the essential vision.
Purpose and timeline
Hi Brands branch in Prishtina is looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. The Graphic Designer will work on a variety of products, including websites, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and will cooperate with our designers and sales team. We encourage candidates who have deep understanding to our customers’ needs to apply and join our team.
• Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
• Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
• Working with clients, briefing and advising them regarding design style, format, print production and timescales
• Think creatively and develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval
• Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or any similar qualification
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
• Very good knowledge of English language
• Knowledge of German language is advantage
• Minimum 2 years of work experience
• Organizational skills
• Fast learner
Work with the latest technology and opportunity to engage in interesting projects.
Employees participate in trainings, seminars and get relevant certifications for further professional development.
For an ideal work process, we offer you a modern environment, healthy fruits every day and IT equipment.
Travel to Germany or other client locations may be expected.
Competitive salary, health insurance.
Join our team today! Create with us solutions of the future.
Please send your CV to the email address: [email protected]