Hi Brands announces the vacancy for:
UI/UX Designer (m/f)
Hi Brands welcomes you as a creative agency with clear and effective concepts. We advise our clients strategically and give them options to attractive designs. Our creative-strategic approach creates the basis for a successful and sustainable brand identity. As a hybrid agency we link creation and production therefore we bring a unique service. Our core competencies are corporate designs, brand communication, digital world and promotional products. This successful combination enables us to take care of our clients in a comprehensive manner and with the essential vision.
Purpose and timeline
Hi Brands branch in Prishtina is looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet clients’ needs. This vacancy is a great opportunity to work with amazing customers building next generation software products. The ideal candidate joins a professional and friendly environment. We encourage candidates who have deep understanding to our customers’ needs to apply and join our team.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or any similar qualification
• A portfolio that showcases several recent designs across multiple platforms that demonstrates user advocacy, analytical decision-making and strategic thinking
• Deep knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UI specifications
• Skilled in moving a project from exploration and conception through development and final production
• Significant experience in iconography, symbol design, and data visualization, typesetting and typographic design
• Understanding of design and technical capabilities/limitations of leading email and browser technology
• Proven ability to multitask and execute against multiple projects running in parallel
• Very good knowledge of English language
• Knowledge of German language is advantage
• Minimum 2 years of work experience
• Organizational skills
• Fast learner
Work with the latest technology and opportunity to engage in interesting projects.
Employees participate in trainings, seminars and get relevant certifications for further professional development.
For an ideal work process, we offer you a modern environment, healthy fruits every day and IT equipment.
Travel to Germany or other client locations may be expected.
Competitive salary, health insurance.
Join our team today! Create with us solutions of the future.
Please send your CV to the email address: [email protected]