Abidat announces the vacancy for:
Web Development Team Lead (m/f)
ABIDAT is a cutting-edge company with a wide range expertise in infrastructure and development with an extensive mastery in three main disciplines: Embedded, Enterprise and Modern Workplace. Our mission is to bring out our mastery to life and deliver the right solutions for our customers.
Purpose and timeline
ABIDAT branch in Prishtina is seeking an extraordinary and open-minded Web Team Lead who will work within a dynamic and ever-growing team. This vacancy is a great opportunity to work with amazing customers building next generation software products. The ideal candidate joins a professional and friendly environment. We encourage candidates who have deep understanding to our customers’ needs to apply and join our global team of dedicated software and IT professionals.
• Create applications that address the phases of SDLC (software development life cycle)
• Develop comprehensive application testing procedures
• Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s web policies
• Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website
• Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements
• Software documentation
• Provide technical leadership and promote best practices
• Assist in the development of strategic planning for the department
• Prepare and deliver informal and formal presentations to own team, department, other IT teams, and business partners
• Coach team on how to deal with stress related to job issues
• Encourage others to strive for continuous improvement
• Contribute to the environment and structure that nurtures drive and enthusiasm within a team
• Participate in gathering and preparing performance feedback for team members
• Proactively seek training and developmental opportunities related to software development and recommends for self and others
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any similar qualification
• Web Programming Skills, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API’s
• In depth understanding and passion for excellence in the area of WWT Core Values
• Have a passion for working to develop people to their full potential through coaching, mentoring, and servant leadership
• Ability to think creatively and recognize & encourage creativity in others
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Understanding of SOA Principles and how they apply to Enterprise IT
• Passion for Software Development and well-versed in industry trends such as Mobile, Single Page Applications, Responsive Design, and REST based API's
• Ability to explain the benefits of Software Development best practices such as Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, and Continuous Integration
• Very good knowledge of English language
• Knowledge of German language is advantage
• Minimum 4 years of work experience
• Organizational skills
• Fast learner
Work with the latest technology and opportunity to engage in interesting projects.
Employees participate in trainings, seminars and get relevant certifications for further professional development.
For an ideal work process, we offer you a modern environment, healthy fruits every day and IT equipment.
Travel to Germany or other client locations may be expected.
Competitive salary, health insurance.
Join our team today! Create with us solutions of the future.
Please send your CV to the email address: [email protected]